Tips to Make Your Next Shoot More Creative
I want to encourage and inspire you to be more creative in your next shoot!
One of my ABSOLUTE favorite thing to do is encourage people. I love seeing people succeed and do far more than they ever thought they could.
So I want to encourage you to be more creative when thinking about and planning your next shoot. Because nothing great ever came out of comfort zones, right?
Instead of just taking pictures of your outfit (or product or whatever you photograph), ask yourself how you can create a story out of it.
People love getting swept up in stories and being taken on the journey with you.
Here are a few questions you can ask yourself to get the creative juices flowing:
- The purpose of my blog/business is ________. How can I make this into a story visually?
- I've never seen any other blogger/entrepreneur do [this] in their shoot, I'm going to be the first to do it!
- My favorite magazine/blog is __________. I love what they do in their images so I'm going to take that idea and make it my own!
- (This person, place, cause) makes me really excited — how can I incorporate it into my shoot?
- I've never shot in (this location) before. Why not start now?
- If I knew I couldn't fail, I would ____________ for my shoot.
Hope this helps you feel more creative on your next shoot!